account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Camera extremely grainy

Regular
Message 131 of 454
Message 131 of 454

Re: Camera extremely grainy

has anyone else tried the other camera apps?

One time poster
Message 132 of 454
Message 132 of 454

it very bad , i bay xz bucuse camera and after  that i found it very bad photo .
and after update to android 7 it still very bad 

Enthusiast
Message 133 of 454
Message 133 of 454

GG sony for not touching the camera software 

One time poster
Message 134 of 454
Message 134 of 454

Camera

The camera of xz is terrible, even you use 23 mp even 20 mp even 8 mp , complete bad camera, don't buy this phone, i am very very very regret
Inhabitant
Message 135 of 454
Message 135 of 454

Suggestion : add an option for 13 MPixels photos in the camera?

Hello, 

I use the Xperia X Compact since more than a month and I usually take photos with 8 and 23 MPixels... 

Like on the XZ, at 23 MPixels the photos are more or less grainy... but much more than the ones taken at 8 MPixels... 

Sadly at 8 MPixels the photos, even though they are good, are not that great because they are only 8 MPixels... 

Between those 2 resolutions I saw better photos taken with the Xperia XA, for exemple, because he takes photos at 13 MPixels (bigger than 8 MPixels and less grainy than 23 MPixels)... 

I know that we can edit and resize the photos afterwards on a computer to have the equivalent of a photo taken at 13 MPixels but it's not the easiest way... 

So please Sony, can you add a 13 MPixels resolution in the camera (Auto and Manual modes) ?

Enthusiast
Message 136 of 454
Message 136 of 454

Re: Suggestion : add an option for 13 MPixels photos in the camera?

instead, better improve the camera software that makes less blurry photos. 8 MPs are far enough if image quality would be good.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 137 of 454
Message 137 of 454

Re: Suggestion : add an option for 13 MPixels photos in the camera?

what bugs me so much is sony ericsson phones with 13 or 8 mp took better pictures than these new phones i mean they were less grainy 

One time poster
Message 138 of 454
Message 138 of 454

Sony XZ horrible grainy pictures?

I bought the XZ purely for the camera but haven't taken one picture which I would consider good quality! My z3 took better pictures. They're all grainy and blurry, and don't even get me started on zooming in! Does anyone know if this will be fixed and what settings are best to keep it on until then? Extremely disappointed.
One time poster
Message 139 of 454
Message 139 of 454

Choose SONY, please receive it particles - low-level audio
Regular
Message 140 of 454
Message 140 of 454

after update to android 7.0 it still very bad camera