account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

CPU Performance

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

CPU Performance

CPU Performance
Tell me please, the processor's performance dropped, stopped playing games in high and even low resolution, what can be done, or need to be carried in for repairs?

Производительность процессора

Подскажите пожалуйста, упала производительность процессора ,перестал тянуть игры в высоком и даже низком разрешении, что можно сделать, или нужно нести в ремонт? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Regular
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Re: CPU Performance

I played PUBG and it stutters like crazy even in lowest graphic setting. anyone know what the problem? this is a device with Snapdragon 820 tho.

7 REPLIES 7
Emperor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

@RomanBay

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post. 

Which Games are you experiencing issues with?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

World of tank blitz

Regular
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

I played PUBG and it stutters like crazy even in lowest graphic setting. anyone know what the problem? this is a device with Snapdragon 820 tho.

One time poster
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

likewise, he runs me half with some other tiron, it is supposed to be still a high range.

Apprentice
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

I have the same problem, my cousins has iPhone 6 plus and it out performs sony xz, sony mobile phones is disappointing. 

Adviser
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

because sony throttled cpu temperature limit 56° c = 800mhz). High game need to run at least 1.5ghz 70°c to run smoothly (xperia device). Sony need to rework their temperature thermal for gaming. Let the device run minimum 1.5ghz.(we prefer hot 🔥, than useless ) 

Even my old samsung s6 edge run 8 core. 49° c = (4x 1.5ghz)  (4x1.2ghz) cooler and smooth. 

One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Hot cpu