account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Bluetooth sharing continously stops working after Nougat 7.0 OTA update

Inhabitant
Message 41 of 43
Message 41 of 43

Re: Xperia XZ Dual (F8332) Bluetooth not working after Nougat 7.0 OTA update

I'm reading of updating android and best is from usb connecting with laptop through Xperia Companion not OTA update .

One time poster
Message 42 of 43
Message 42 of 43

Re: Xperia XZ Dual (F8332) Bluetooth not working after Nougat 7.0 OTA update

Did you find a fix for this?

Highlighted
Adept
Message 43 of 43
Message 43 of 43

Xperia Z5 (E6653) Bluetooth Share not working

i had the same issue lately with Bluetooth file transfer in/out from Z5 (32.2.A.0.305 build). as you can see from the attached video (safe mode) it took about 20 seconds for the system to response on user click from the notifcation bar to accept the incoming file. i do not remember having this issue in Android 5.x (if i remember correctly). it takes longer or never appear under normal phone boot.

Test condition, Windows 8.1 64bit sending a text file (both devices are Bluetoth paired).

Does anyone has a solution / is Android / Sony problem ?