account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Bluetooth sharing continously stops working after Nougat 7.0 OTA update

Apprentice
Message 21 of 43
Message 21 of 43

Re: Xperia XZ Dual (F8332) Bluetooth not working after Nougat 7.0 OTA update

Mine is Same!

Sony Xperia Support
Message 22 of 43
Message 22 of 43

Thanks for finding this!

I have forwarded your finding internally and will let you know as soon as i have more information. For now, i can only advice that you use english language in the phone.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 23 of 43
Message 23 of 43

I bought my Xperia XZ from the Hungarian Telenor mobile operator and it is a Telenor locked phone.
Build number: 39.2.A.0.327
What kind of android technical version number you need? Kernel version, baseband version or the build number is enought?
(I think it is a softwer (Android) problem, not a faulty device. -->restart, factory reset and Android re-instal with xperia companion could not help.)

I hope you can find the source of the problem and creat a new update as soon as possible where the bluetooth is working with the Hungarian language too.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 24 of 43
Message 24 of 43

@rafi1022

I have all the information i need already, i was able to replicate it myself.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 25 of 43
Message 25 of 43

Bluetooth issue

After uppdate to nougat 7.0 my Xperia XZ won't connect properly to my car. ( Volvo V70) if it connects then only the phone is working... No music streaming at all...
Commissioner
Message 26 of 43
Message 26 of 43

Re: Bluetooth issue

Common 7.0 problem.
Learner
Message 27 of 43
Message 27 of 43

Dear Rafi1022!

Thank you!

(És köszönöm is! Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 28 of 43
Message 28 of 43

Dear Rafi1022!

Thank you!

/  Köszönöm én is Slightly smiling Face  /

One time poster
Message 29 of 43
Message 29 of 43

After latest update, my phone does connect to the car via Bluetooth, however before I could see track name and artist in the screen of the car, this is now gode, and before I could switch songs using the next-button in the car, now everything has to be done from the car.

Ive tried re-pairing and Ive tried forgetting both the car, and phone, nothing.

Any suggestions?
Inhabitant
Message 30 of 43
Message 30 of 43

Problems with BT

Hi.

Though there's a thread here regarding dual-sim XZ bluetooth problems, I decided to write about my single-sim phone's bluetooth anomalies after upgrading to Nougat (customized NOBA 39.2.A.0.361). Everything else seems to be working like a charm, but after the upgrade I'm having problems with almost everything regarding BT. My car cannot access my phonebook and recent calls anymore, I can stream music over BT but I cannot control the playback. Same exact behaviour is with my Nissan Connect, SBH70 headset and XB950BT headphones. I also made a factory reset, but regarding bluetooth nothing changed.

With best regards and hoping for a fix.