account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Bluetooth issue after update Nougat Android 7.0

Message 21 of 157
Message 21 of 157

Re: Bluetooth issue after update Nougat Android 7.0

Which bugs are you referring to?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Veteran
Message 22 of 157
Message 22 of 157

I have different problem, when bluetooth is turned on and paired with my Sony headphones, WiFi is disconnecting until I will turn it off (WiFi) and turn back on. Annoying especially on youtube, need to do this so frequently! 

Turning off bluetooth and WiFi is working fine again :/ 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 23 of 157
Message 23 of 157

Only media plays in my car..why l dont have the 'call audio OPTION' anymore with android 7.0??????

Screenshot_20170106-212704.jpg

Learner
Message 24 of 157
Message 24 of 157

I have exactly the same issue on my BMW iDrive after the update to 7.0 nougat. I'm using Xperia XZ.

Have anyone figure out a solution to this issue? I contacted Sony support, and they told me to do Software Repair but the issue still persist. Wasted an entire Sunday trying to restore my phone setting after the Repair. Backup and Restore feature does not restore the phone to complete state. I need to spend a few hours just to get my phone back running again. So i won't do another software repair unless i'm very sure the bluetooth issue is resolved.

Enthusiast
Message 25 of 157
Message 25 of 157

My e90 BMW Navi Professional can't sync the phone contacts with my new Xperia XZ. The car always says, that there are no contacts. It has never worked with this phone. (not with Marshmallow and Nougat).

With iPhone 6s and Samsung s7 edge no problems...

One time poster
Message 26 of 157
Message 26 of 157

Same issue here with my Volvo using Xperia X Performance. Slightly frowning Face

Worked fine on Andriod 6.0.

Does anyone know if Sony is adressing these issues?

Message 27 of 157
Message 27 of 157

Updated my Xperia Z5 Premium to 32.3.A.0.372 a couple of days ago and have regretted it ever since. AVRC protocol is definitely not working properly. Bluetooth audio devices will pair and connect and maintain the connection fine. But playback control is non-existent, which was something I used every few minutes. If I knew there was this significant Bluetooth issue I would have never taken the upgrade. Very pissed off.
Message 28 of 157
Message 28 of 157

Is Android 7.1.1 being worked on for release to the Xperia line and will it be released to the Z5's to fix the AVRC protocol problem?
One time poster
Message 29 of 157
Message 29 of 157

Bluetooth keeps connecting and disconnecting

Hello,

I am facing a strange problem with my new Xperia XZ.

When trying to use my Xperia XZ single sim F8331 (Android 7.0, build 39.2.A.0.361) with my Jabra Eclipse (Version: 4.1) it keeps connecting and disconnecting all the time. It is just impossible to use the headset.

It is not a problem with the headset, that is working fine with my Xperia Z5 (Android 6.0.1, build 32.2.A.5.11) and with my iPhone 6s. I am using 2 phones for my job, and wanted to replace the Z5 with the XZ, but I am not so sure to do it...

When using the Xperia XZ in my BMW 7 series ActivHybrid, it is not pairing correctly.

I can't use the phone to send my music to the car by bluetooth, whereas it is working fine with the Z5 and iPhone.

I absolutely need to be able to use my headset, as I am a private driver and spend more than 12 hours per day in my car.

Does anyone have an idea of what the problem could be coming from ?

Learner
Message 30 of 157
Message 30 of 157

Re: Bluetooth keeps connecting and disconnecting

I have sent email to Sony UK and Sony US on this bluetooth issue but both support teams are asking me to contact Sony SG as this is where I bought the phone from. I dont know why Sony need to pass a software issue to local country. Judging from the questions raised in this thread, it looks like a global issue.

Anyway, I have sent 4 email to Sony SG since 12 Jan 2017, and til today still have not receive any reply from them. Good phone but very disappointing support from Sony Slightly frowning Face