account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Audio Setting has stopped

Inhabitant
Message 51 of 81
Message 51 of 81

Re: The Silent Blog

Yes, you're absolutely correct there and I apologise for the mistake. Android 6.0.1, audio works fine without any issues, some apps I can't check as they aren't compatible, but some of my effected apps such as messaging, camera and video playback have resumed working in version 6, but everything is broken on version 7. 

Message 52 of 81
Message 52 of 81

@Soul_Spearsince you're unable to resolve the problem by performing software repair using Xperia Companion, you might want to contact your Local support so that they can see into the issue.

Inhabitant
Message 53 of 81
Message 53 of 81

No, I REFUSE to travel 200 miles to me nearest care center.

I REFUSE to pay £180 in expenses to get there and back

I REFUSE to lose out on work because the scum at Sony won't do their job

I REFUSE to hand my phone over for a repair it DOESN'T NEED.

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PATCH THE SOFTWARE ALREADY OH MY GOD!!! MY **bleep** GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SONY DO YOU JOB!!!!

I am one step away from enacting legal force. 

Inhabitant
Message 54 of 81
Message 54 of 81

Also, I am going to blow these forums up.

If Sony refuse to acknowledge their fault, I will be in here and I will post 100 complaints a day, every day.

I will spam these forums so hard they crash and come offline.

Just FIX MY PHONE

Inhabitant
Message 55 of 81
Message 55 of 81

Sony scum refuse to do their job

Ahh so yous notice me now ehh?

Have I caused you enough grief that you've adopted DELETING ME POSTS instead of FIXING THE FAULT WITH YOUR SOFTWARE!!!

It's going to get worse. I promise you Sony, you will be BEGGING me to forgive you by the time I am done.

I have my legal team ready to escalate this on negligence and fraud. You are selling FAULTY DEVICES AND REFUSE TO RESPOND.

I WILL be having my legal team contact you regardless for your criminal negligence and you WILL fix this problem before I give up.

Your move Sony, everything is screenshotted, next stage is going public to the newspaper about your fraud! 

Message 56 of 81
Message 56 of 81

Re: Sony scum refuse to do their job

@Soul_Spearyour posts haven't been deleted, just merged with the existing thread here https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-XZ/Audio-Setting-has-stopped/m-p/1266803#M11154

Message 57 of 81
Message 57 of 81

@Soul_Spearsince you refuse to contact local support, I can't see how you want to have your phone fixed. and, since not all XZ users experience this problem on 7.0, it's quite possible that it's something that can't be fixed by software and you might want to have someone look at your phone.

Inhabitant
Message 58 of 81
Message 58 of 81

Re: Sony scum refuse to do their job

Well, they can unmerge them.

They aren't related.

One highlights the issues they have with Audio drivers on Android 7.0, the other highlights their negligence in failing to even respond to the issue.

I'm starting a war and I will win it single handed.

Sony WILL get in touch with me over this and Sony WILL do what is necessary to make me satisfied. I've given them over £8000 over the years, they WILL fix my phone or provide me with a replacement. I am not doing their job for them unless they pay me to. 

Inhabitant
Message 59 of 81
Message 59 of 81

Don't jump to conclusions.

I HAVE contacted local support. They said I need to BRING THEM the "broken device".

This ISN'T AN OPTION. I live 200 MILES AWAY and it costs me £180 to get there and back.

Also, I hate to repeat myself AGAIN, but since you can't read very well, here it is: MY PHONE ISN'T BROKEN

Can't stress that enough ^^ do me a favour and let that SINK IN.

If I REMOVE THE SOFTWARE, I REMOVE THE PROBLEM.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?!

IT'S VERY SIMPLE

COMPREHEND THAT FACT FIRST.

Secondly, once you actually understand the connotations implied from this, you'll learn that A SERVICE CENTRE CAN'T FIX THAT EITHER

I REFUSE OUTRIGHT TO TAKE MY PHONE TO A SERVICE CENTRE FOR THEM TO TELL ME WHAT I ALREADY KNOW!!!!!!!!! 

Inhabitant
Message 60 of 81
Message 60 of 81

I really can't comprehend why this is so hard for people to grasp 😂

Are you lot still in kindergarten or something?

I CAN'T POSSIBLY BE ANY MORE THOROUGH IN MY DESCRIPTIONS and I still need to explain things over 10 separate posts...