account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Audio Setting has stopped

Rookie
Message 1 of 81
Message 1 of 81

Audio Setting has stopped

When update my XZ to Android 7.0 I have no sound at all in my phone . If I go to Settings/Sound and try to check audio settings I get the error "Audio settings has stopped". The same behavior if I restart in Safe mode and after reset factory and software repair

what can i do ?
80 REPLIES 80
Emperor
Message 2 of 81
Message 2 of 81

Re: Audio Setting

@ABCBA

Works fine with me, can you repair the phone with XC and report back?

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 81
Message 3 of 81

I Repair it but after boot get the same error again , ...

Emperor
Message 4 of 81
Message 4 of 81

@ABCBA

Try again and report back. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 5 of 81
Message 5 of 81

repair it again and still get same error Slightly frowning Face ,  no difference

Emperor
Message 6 of 81
Message 6 of 81

@ABCBA

I can't recreate the issue, I'll try to find more info on this.

Rookie
Message 7 of 81
Message 7 of 81

ty. 

and another problem Slightly frowning Face

cant record voice message or video on the camera after update

i dont install or update any app after update android ...

error : "Cannot record. Recording or a recording-related function may be in use by another app"

i force stop all related app and try again but get same error 

and not fix after repair 

Emperor
Message 8 of 81
Message 8 of 81

@ABCBA

Settings > about phone > diagnostics > test the phone, your phone might have hardware issues

Rookie
Message 9 of 81
Message 9 of 81

diagnostics speaker test failed

I have no sound at all in my phone

and microphone test not complete because every time i press next get not responding error :|

but i dont have any problem yesterday before update ... i dont think have hardware issues

Emperor
Message 10 of 81
Message 10 of 81

@ABCBA

I doubt that it's software, it seems to be hardware, contact your Local support and get it inspected.