account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Answering machine and night mode

Sony Xperia Support
Message 31 of 45
Message 31 of 45

Re: Answering machine and night mode

Hi @syukriali, I'm afraid that I can't answer for other brands, but I will make sure to forward your feedback internally! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Inhabitant
Message 32 of 45
Message 32 of 45

Thank you emir, hope they would include in the next update
Sony Xperia Support
Message 33 of 45
Message 33 of 45

No problem, however please note that forwarding your feedback does not necessarily mean that it will be introduced in an update. What it does, however, is allow correct departments to take part of your thoughts regarding this topic. Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Regular
Message 34 of 45
Message 34 of 45

Hi please can you tell me how to access the xperia answer machine on my xperia Z5 compact running nougat Android 7.0. Thanks in advance 😀
Sony Xperia Support
Message 35 of 45
Message 35 of 45

Hi @Caderz, this thread concerns Xperia XZ, but I'll make an exception just for you - but try to keep on topic after my reply, ok? Slightly smiling Face

You can access the Xperia Answering Machien in Z5 Compact under Settings > Call > Xperia Answering Machine in Nougat. Slightly smiling Face

Let me know if you found it! Slightly smiling Face

Regular
Message 36 of 45
Message 36 of 45

Hi sorry didn't realise this was for a different model. I've looked under settings and call and there isn't answer machine there any more since the update to nougat. I used to use the answer machine but it seems to have disappeared since the update to Android 7.0 has anyone else found this?
Visitor
Message 37 of 45
Message 37 of 45

Yep, really disappointed to discover answering machine has vanished with the nougat update on my Xperia Z5.

Please reintroduce this on next update.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 38 of 45
Message 38 of 45

Thank you for the feedback, in my Z5 Compact it is still present - therefore I suspect that this is market specific. I will look in to it and get back to you once I know more.

Regular
Message 39 of 45
Message 39 of 45

Thanks, that'd  be great. I'm running Androind 7.0, it's an unlocked phone I bought, without contract, with Vodafone sim - if that helps. :-)

One time poster
Message 40 of 45
Message 40 of 45

Has this been sorted out yet? My Uk based phone no longer has this feature. So dissapointed as it was one feature i liked a lot.