account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Android Ester Egg "CAT' Bug on Android Oreo. Xperia xz

Regular
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Android Ester Egg "CAT' Bug on Android Oreo. Xperia xz

Good day. Im having a bug after i update my xperia xz into oreo, Android ester egg cat doesn't remove in my quick toggle notification.

Also Xperia Action, when im playing games like Mobile Legends the xperia action game mode doesn't appear in my notification bar, my temporary solution is go to xperia action>game mode unclick mobile legend and re-check, restart the game. Is there any solution?

Experia XZ user
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Learner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Android Ester Egg "CAT' Bug on Android Oreo. Xperia xz

i had same Problem when i play Mobile Legand too much lag i make graphic too low and also lag I Disable all Google Features and smart Clean And battery care and still had lag and mobile become slow and ram al the time 2.9 gb and after restart 2.7 gb

Regular
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Android Ester Egg "CAT' Bug on Android Oreo. Xperia xz

Same here, im facing lag and stuttering while playing mobile legend. Before oreo mobile legends is smooth in my xz running in 7.1.1

Experia XZ user