account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

ANT+ support?

One time poster
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: ANT+ support?

Galaxy S8

The following models are ANT+ Certified:  SM-G950F, 

• 34 SUPPORTED APPS WORK WITH THIS ITEM.
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

I now regret having bought the Sony xz, as there is no Ant+ device in it, as I assumed. I had the Sony Z1 compact, and there was. Nowadays this is a standard, and there are thousands of devices and sensors using Ant+, and many new coming up. So I assumed there also should be an Ant+ Support in a new Premium Sony mobile. But Sony decided for regression. There are lots of useless technology in it (NFC, Fingerprint Sensor, 4k Video), but the basics are now missing. Very Unsmart Phone. I think this will be my last Sony. Too expensive to be bad. What a pity, I liked it very much, but this is a no-go. 

One time poster
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

Unfortunately, there is no successor for the Xperia Z5 - outdoor sportsmen will switch to samsung mobile (eg galaxy S5). incredible for me. Missing ANT+ support, this is a no-go