account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

what is the new update v 47.1.A.12.75 add to my phone

Adviser
Message 1 of 30
Message 1 of 30

29 REPLIES 29
Message 2 of 30
Message 2 of 30

Re: what is the new update v 47.1.A.12.75 add to my phone

@Hossam0

Unless something else is mentioned in the Software update page, then it would be minor improvements, bug fixes, and/or higher level security patch.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Regular
Message 3 of 30
Message 3 of 30

This update for february security patch only and gps symbol issue.

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 30
Message 4 of 30

No way! They did it? Why Taiwan only?

Message 5 of 30
Message 5 of 30

wrote:

This update for february security patch only and gps symbol issue.

How did you know it fixed the GPS icon issue?

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Talent
Message 6 of 30
Message 6 of 30

Upgraded an hour back - shall know by tomorrow eod IST.

Message 7 of 30
Message 7 of 30

@AB_71

OK, will wait for confirmation from your side because your last statement was a little bit early to tell if it was fixed or not.

One time poster
Message 8 of 30
Message 8 of 30

In new update there's option to hide apps button and use swipe up to access apps drawerScreenshot_20180207-185108.png

Message 9 of 30
Message 9 of 30

@Xiiiorg

These changes were delivered via a previous update to the Xperia Home app, I have them on my XZP running on firmware 47.1.A.12.34,

Talent
Message 10 of 30
Message 10 of 30

Will upload screenshot once uptime crosses 24:00:00...

BTW, quick check on earlier requested features such as

i. re-inclusion of Xperia Answering Machine,

ii. Double tap for sleep/wake

these are still not there ...