account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

unread count badge + font

Talent
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

unread count badge + font

Hello,

I buy XZ premium, But the unread count badge not working for this apps :

1- WhatsApp

2- Twitter

3- Instagram

In both "stock/original" and "Beta" versions.

Also, Please add font style support, like Japanese software. Because if I will rooting my device I will lose the warranty ( because need unlock the Bootloader )

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: unread count badge + font

Hi @Alaa,

This has been answered before: https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z3/Notification-badge-counter/m-p/847409

From what I understand, it doesn't work with the standard launcher on these apps, you will need a third party one.

Because these are third party apps, I recommend you contact the app developers to report this issue.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Talent
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hello again

Yes, already this 3 application now working in older Xperia ( like XZ / X / Z5 series / Z3 / Z2 and others )

The problem with Xperia 2017 Only ( I have Z2 and already I saw the count )

No need to 3rd barty apps

Also, Im already send a message to the developers of this 3 apps, Still same thing ( The answer was an automatic and useless message )

And what about > font style ?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I do not think the font can be changed on these devices without rooting. Our developers do read these forums so your feedback has been noted, but for the meantime I don't have an immediate solution to adjust the fonts.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.