account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

sonymobile.holla stopped working

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

sonymobile.holla stopped working

Hi,

on my Xperia XZ Premium Android Pie 9 - 47.2.A.4.41 I have problem with application com.sonymobile.holla.EnrichedCallingApplication. I dont know for what it is, but its often stopped and system show me error message that this app stopped.

Can you help me?

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: sonymobile.holla stopped working

@Grran 

First restart your phone, second, have you disable any app or setting? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Better question is what that app is doing, maybe disable it will work too.. Sure I try to restart my phone, but problem is still appearing. And yes I have since beginning of using this phone disabled google useless apps (Disk, duo, movie creator, music..)

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

same problem for me, it is annoying!

Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I'm getting the same issue, happening last few days randomly.

please is there any fix for this as it pops up when im watching videos and stuff