account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

"Add location" pop up when open camera

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: "Add location" pop up when open camera

I have the same problem, someone fix it?

Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

@AllanStone23 have you tried performing a software repair using Xperia Companion

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

Camera defective

Meine Kamera funktioniert seit dem Update für das neue Android System nicht mehr, bzw. auf anderen Apps tut sie es noch, jedoch nicht auf der "Hauptapp: Kamera" es kommt die Meldung, ob ich meinen Standort hinzufügen möchte, im Anschluss die Erklärung über die Kamera mit den Funktionen, wie alles funktioniert. Egal ob ich zustimme oder nicht, ich werde immer wieder auf die Frage zurück gesetzt. Somit kann ich die nicht mehr benutzen. Hat jemand eine Lösung? 

My camera is not working anymore since the update for the new Android system, or it is still working on other apps, but not on the "main app: camera". The message, if I want to add my location, then follows the explanation the camera with the features, how everything works. Whether I agree or not, I am always put back to the question. So I can not use them anymore. Does anyone have a solution?

GT

Learner
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

Problem fixed after software repair by Xperia companion. 

Thanks