account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

oreo 8.0 bug lifelog

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

oreo 8.0 bug lifelog

I have a bug with my XZp since the new 8.0 update. If I open my lifelog and close it again I get a really irritating message that it's running on the background. I can't swipe it away and in the setting I set it off so that he can't send messages but he still does that. And another bug or not really a bug but in the dutch version if you want to cancel something you can choose between annuleren (canceling) or annuleren (canceling) one is to cancel our action and the other own is to cancel that action. Maybe it's handy to use another word for it. But the rest of android 8.0 is just perfect

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Re: oreo 8.0 bug lifelog

install " hide running in background notification" app from play store  and   no more of that annoying notification. 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

@teabackit's a feature of Android Oreo - the system has to show that notification for every app running in the background and if I remember correctly, OEMs aren't allowed to change it.

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

The Lifelog notification is a 8.0 feature, not a bug. It's Google "fault" for adding it. I find it pretty useful tough t b h. 

Highlighted
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

install " hide running in background notification" app from play store  and   no more of that annoying notification. 

Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@angrysonyfan thanks that works

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

its 3 a m and this emty notification is disturbing! thank you for your help. i hope it works Slightly frowning Face