account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

network problem xz premium

Learner
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

network problem xz premium

I have problem with my network when i call somebody its ok with mobile network data but somewhere in my country it stops my call and the network gone so the call cancel

It doessnt happen anywhere as i said i have full network bar but all of them disappear in a sec and cancel the call and come back after that

I had iphone 4s before this phone and didnt have any problem like this on that phone

This is the best phone right now and bought it for 1/5 months and had this problem from the stwrt

Plz help me im new at here and my first so y mobile

Sry for bad english

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: network problem xz premium

@Kiavash_mt the first thing that come in my mind is that your phone or network is having some issues but that the problem may be easily recognized...

Go in Settings, About Phone, Diagnostics, Facts. What are the Model and Customization values? What is your country and operator/carrier?

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Learner
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

First of all thank you for replying 

My country is is Iran and i think you don't know the carrier but in many places i have LTE ntwork and i can use it but i dont know when i call somebody all of my network bars gone and i reset factory my phone but nothing changes and the problem is still there

And the model is G8142

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

It is possible that you have bad sim card.  Sometimes they have tend to broke, and one symptom is phone losing network.

Learner
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

I will try that and see if it works

Ty for reply

One time poster
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Hope you were lucky. I was not. Got the phone last month. Tried everything from reset to new sims to online support to actual Sony Service center. After keeping my mobe for almost 1 week they simply returned my phone saying it was working fine. Then how come does the network go to blank in my pocket and then catches up when I remove from my pocket ? Why do people call me to say they cannot reach me over my mobile when same network works fine till date in all my other mobiles. I did a big mistake in buying this mobile. Fast OS I agree. Good Display Yes. Good build quality absolutely. But all that falls flat when the phone refuses to do its basic function as a mobile to receive and make calls.Especially in all the 3 major network operators I tried.

One time poster
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

I have the same problem. My sim is working fine and i having the call received before this phone. This phone is all ok but the major call functionality cannot fulfil. its drop call and said mobile network not available. What is this. Please sony clearup the issue. The signal strength goes away. 

Please resolve it.  Sony your phones service are too low even that china low quality phone are better than this thanks

One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Facing this pblm seriously when I call someone just drpo the call said no network available.its happen frequently pls give us solution of this pblm sony.