account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

issues when pairing my headphone

Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

issues when pairing my headphone

p9BNq.png

hi all, could somebody help out with this problem?im unable to.pair my bluetooth headphone as there is no input field pop up. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Developer
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: issues when pairing my headphone

Hi @kaioilaquarius

Can you share some more information? Are you trying to pair your headphones to the XZ Premium? Which headphone is it? What happens when you press "pair"? Did you try pairing from within the BT settings?

Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

well i have tried to connect every piece of my bluetooth headphones and it all has the same problem and these headphones (jaybird and bose) work fine with my ios phones. 

after i press 'pair', system will pop up a window message says something about incorrect pin or passkey and the connection fails.

Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

and its within the BT settings.

Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

i even tried the NFC pairing still failed