account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

international version (G8142), still no fingerprint?

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

international version (G8142), still no fingerprint?

I just unboxed a G8142 dual sim XZP and went through the initial setup....there's no option for the fingerprint sensor. I'm really confused as to why since this is the dual sim international version. Any help is appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: international version (G8142), still no fingerprint?

@Shadow45637 could you please go to Settings, tap to About Phone then Diagnostics and then Facts and posting here your customization id? 

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: international version (G8142), still no fingerprint?

@YoGem Customization is 1308-6041 R7A

I just tried doing software repair via PC companion to no success.  Thanks for taking the time out to help

-EDIT- sorry, I'm the OP, I think I accidentally signed in with 2 different accounts onto the forum