account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Yellow stain on display

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Yellow stain on display

Hi

my phone xperia xz premium

a yellow spot appeared in the top left corner of the screen during normal use.

what should I do in the face of this situation.

I don't have another phone and I'm afraid it'll get worse after service.

I don't trust the service sony Turkey.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Yellow stain on display

@Hobudan, you can try check if it is a software issue (not probable) first restarting the phone and if it doesn't work make a software repair with Xperia Companion (which will delete all your phone data). If that also doesn't work it is probably an hardware issue and it needs to be looked at by a Sony Support Team.

Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Same Problem Here! top Right not left. and it is not software because it disappears when the LEDs turn off

53209779_2335445320035535_6090284507858993152_n.jpg538036930000.jpg53209779_23354453200355300000.jpg

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Hobudan, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Did you have any luck fixing this following the instructions given by @NunoSEN2 or did you have to send the device in for repair?

@Thero1988, sorry to hear that you are experiencing the same behaviour. Slightly frowning Face

In your case this is related to the hardware in your device and it needs to be examined at an authorized service centre. If you get in touch with your Local support team, they will assist you further with having the device sent in for a repair.

Feel free to keep us posted on how it went!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@Jonas Thank you for your concern

I did contact the local support team and they directed me to an authorized service centre, but that was before my plane with only to days, i will get back to them when i go back to kuwait.

Should I go with the invoice and the phone box and accessories or the phone only should be enough?

I'll keep you posted anyways. thank you

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi again @Thero1988,

You don't need to bring the charger, the box or any other accessories, the device and a proof or purchase/warranty card should be enough, but you may want to double check this with your support team, as this may vary between markets and I can only really tell what is needed here in The Nordics, where I'm situated.

Thank you and have a nice weekend! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.