account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xz premium mobile data can not be used

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xz premium mobile data can not be used

Recargue en entel para redes sociales gratis y cuando las activo me sale un mensaje de que no tengo, y el mensaje lo mando un app llamada carrier default app y no se que hacer no puedo utilizar datos, que puedo hacer?

Recharge in entel for free social networks and when the active I get a message that I do not have, and the message I send an app called carrier default app and I do not know what to do I can not use data, what can I do?

GT

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xz premium mobile data can not be used

Hi @Kevin342, welcome to the community.

Your post was translated with Google Translate as this is an English language forum, but I am not able to understand what your problem is.

Could you please provide us with some more detail?

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I think it is the same issue i am having where the mobile data is not working and i cant see why it wont

Adviser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

My G8142 TW device upgrade to Oreo at October 25.

This morning (October 27), my device can not use mobile data temporarily, even I turn on > off airplane mode.

After I restart my phone, mobile data rework again.

Haven't got problem in Nougat.