account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xz premium dual Sim microphone

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xz premium dual Sim microphone

I love the xz premium dual Sim but just two days ago my mic stop working.  When I get calls I can hear the person but they can't hear me. Kinda weird but how do I fix this issue or will I just have to send it to Sony and wait the long 5 weeks with no phone? 

2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xz premium dual Sim microphone

hi @Speedyk85

could you try a few trouble shooting steps?

1.) try to restart your device

2.) go to settings>about phone > diagnostics. see if the microphone is working

3.) make sure the mic is dry and there are no obstructions like cases

4.) try to check with other apps like skype. hangouts, or trigger google assistant

if the mic works on those situations, but still not working with voice calls

5.) try to perform software repair using Xperia Companion

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xz premium dual Sim microphone

ive done all the steps. im still waiting for the label so i can send in my phone to have it fixed wich is taking way to long and i dont understand why i cant have a temporary replacement until i get my phone back. can u eplain why i have to go 5 weeks withou a phone