account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia xz premium android 9.0

Adviser
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia xz premium android 9.0

Hi everyone, 

I got notification that my xz premium now can be updated to android p. If you look at to xpericheck lots of countries and carriers received the update now. There are a few things i want to know before updating, if you update xz premium , will you still have Xperia themes or it's gone? And how about ram usage, performance and battery? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia xz premium android 9.0

To early to say much about what you have asked except that there are themes as before. Performance look as good as before. There is a new camera app. The only thing i ve noticed is that it now supports full hd super slow motion. There is no HDR 4k. Camera interface lacks that idea introduced within XZ3 that when you flip your phone, there is a circle as the camera "thinks" you want to use it. Its nice though that there is SSL in FHD. Thank you for that Sony.

Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Oddly enough, after the update, the notification sound starts before the ringtone when I receive a call. Someone could tell me why and how to solve?

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi everyone!

I have a Sony XZ Premium phone and I live in Iran. Unfortunately I haven't received any updates for andorid 9 while I know some of my friends have received it already. I think it got too long for getting the update.

Can you please help me?

Thanks