account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia action improvment

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Xperia action improvment

Hello I use Xperia action every day. 

I make a time from 08 up to 16 o clock that stamina mode is on and other stuffs. 

This works great but in my 30 minutes break I disabled it with the pause button on the notification bar. 

But after ~5 minutes stamina mode is activated again. It this a bug??  

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Xperia action improvment

I wish they would make it so you can turn off WiFi when you leave home. Is this possible?

Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Does anyone know why my Xperia Actions disappeared? I got an update for it and as soon as I updated it, it is no longer in the Settings app :/

Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

@LogicAnalyzer wrote:

Does anyone know why my Xperia Actions disappeared? I got an update for it and as soon as I updated it, it is no longer in the Settings app :/

I got the update and it's still there for me in Settings > Xperia Assistant > Xperia Actions

Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Mine completely vanished Slightly frowning Face Even searching in the settings app for assistant or any similar term does not bring it up. What can I do to bring it back?

@najodleglejszy wrote:

@LogicAnalyzer wrote:

I got the update and it's still there for me in Settings > Xperia Assistant > Xperia Actions

Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

that's weird, you don't have the entry near the bottom of the Settings list, just above Date & time?
you could try going to Settings > Apps find the app called Settings and clear its data. it won't delete any of your settings and there's a chance that maybe it'll fix the issue.
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Nope, it's completely gone Slightly frowning Face

Thanks for your suggestion. I already cleared the data for settings, then uninstalled the updates for Xperia Actions and reinstalled them from what's new, and restarted the phone.Nothing has brought it back. I remember it was near the bottom of the settings list when I last used it, but it's nowhere to be found anywhere in settings Slightly frowning Face

Screenshot_20170705-163831.png

Screenshot_20170705-163841.png

Screenshot_20170705-163849.png