account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia XZ premium cracked screen

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Xperia XZ premium cracked screen

As you can read in the title my Xperia XZ premium screen has been cracked I am not sure who or exactly where I should go to for getting my screen fixed

5 REPLIES 5
Pioneer
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Xperia XZ premium cracked screen

The Place You bought it. If it is to expensive, DIY. Otherwise Look at ebay. You will find Services thar repair such damage.

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi @JTSG,

You will need to contact your local Sony Customer Care team, and they will provide you with the details of your nearest Authorized Repair Center.

Getting it repaired via an Authorized Repair Center will ensure that your smartphone is fixed according to Sony's high standards, using high-quality components.

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Use Sony Centre.

Official product with warranty

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

What would a rough estimate price be. I am in the uk 

Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@Sony5667

Unfortunately, we will not be able to help or give advice on warranty and service issues. These topics vary greatly between different markets/regions. So I'd strongly advise that you get in contact with your Local support and discuss the issue with them, as they are well-informed about your region's warranty terms and spare parts pricing more than us on this global, user-based forum.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.