account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

XZP camera has serious distortion issue

SOLVED
Adept
Message 501 of 838
Message 501 of 838

Re: Will XZ1 have the same camera distortion issuse as XZP?

@TruthSeeker wrote:

MrMuscle,

This issues has nothing to do with photography skill, rule, story.

It's the camera issues that if I shoot on the camera that doesn't have the problem then it wouldn't distort like this.

Please don't change or avoid the issues here.

What's your problem guys? Just because I partly disagree with you you'll ask me to stop talking? No I'll say whatever I want as long as I'm not insulting anyone, and that guy who can't shoot proper picture just insulted me!!

You know what's really BS? YOUR PHOTOS!!

Adviser
Message 502 of 838
Message 502 of 838

@mrmuscle not being rude man, but you are kind of leading the issue to sort of making others feel like we are just cribbing about something which isn't even a big deal. Don't you think we would have tried all the methods? You saying such stuff gives an impression that everything is fine but just few losers don't know how to use camera(talking about us guys who are reporting distortion) 

My point being why to compromise when we have paid hefty amount for this flagship device? were we communicated that you will get distortion issue, if you are okay with it, buy the device, else dont buy it? no! infact there is an anti-distortion feature in camera app Face with stuck-out Tongue

I am sorry if you felt my comment as rude, I thought you are being sarcastic and bullying us Face with stuck-out Tongue I really apologize if you felt bad. However, I would request you to not potray it as customers fault because then customers or potential customers reading the thread gets misleaded. 

Enthusiast
Message 503 of 838
Message 503 of 838

MrMuscle,

I'm not saying that you couldn't reply here.

I mean you should not change or avoid the issues here.

See ? so many people don't agree with you.

Device : Xperia XZ1
Headphone : MDR-1ALTD + MUC-S12SB1, ATH WS1100 + MUC-S12SM1
DAC/AMP : PHA-2A
Adviser
Message 504 of 838
Message 504 of 838

Again, you are just deviating this thread from the issue. There are many people who have got bad pictures, all of them can't be bad. Let it be. Sony support may you please comment on this issue as soon as you can? I have a window of 5 days remaining to return the phone. If any update/information comes, well and good, else will have to return the phone.

Adept
Message 505 of 838
Message 505 of 838

@Kunal17 wrote:

@MrMuscle not being rude man, but you are kind of leading the issue to sort of making others feel like we are just cribbing about something which isn't even a big deal. Don't you think we would have tried all the methods? You saying such stuff gives an impression that everything is fine but just few losers don't know how to use camera(talking about us guys who are reporting distortion) 

My point being why to compromise when we have paid hefty amount for this flagship device? were we communicated that you will get distortion issue, if you are okay with it, buy the device, else dont buy it? no! infact there is an anti-distortion feature in camera app Face with stuck-out Tongue

I am sorry if you felt my comment as rude, I thought you are being sarcastic and bullying us Face with stuck-out Tongue I really apologize if you felt bad. However, I would request you to not potray it as customers fault because then customers or potential customers reading the thread gets misleaded. 

Ok then apology accepted, and I didn't intend to bully anyone

Also this is the third time in an hour to admit that THERE IS DISTORTION in this camera, but you still CAN WORKAROUND it until a fix is released

Can you all tell me how these guys here managed to get these gorgeous photos?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/xz-premium/how-to/sony-xperia-xz-premium-photo-thread-t3627779

And yes there are buildings included

http-%2F%2Fi68.tinypic.com%2Fdpcsnn.jpgtaken from xda developers

Inhabitant
Message 506 of 838
Message 506 of 838

Please keep going..........I really enjoy your show hereNauseated FaceSmiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes,please grid out the distortion like you promise. A suggestion to you PHOTOSHOP it out ! Nauseated FaceSmiling Face with open mouth & closed EyesSmiling Face with open mouth & closed EyesNauseated Face  And you can can say it's use the gird.Nauseated FaceSmiling Face with open mouth & closed EyesCrying Face

Adviser
Message 507 of 838
Message 507 of 838

Did I click those pictures? Why are you asking me? You know about lens correction in photoshop?

I am not gonna say reply you now, you are just here to prove everyone wrong. You click amazing pictures and have fun. Take care!

I just want help with my phone from my phone's manufacturer. Face with stuck-out Tongue Let me be for "amazing photos by grids" sake

Adept
Message 508 of 838
Message 508 of 838

@timtam wrote:

Please keep going..........I really enjoy your show hereNauseated FaceSmiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes,please grid out the distortion like you promise. A suggestion to you PHOTOSHOP it out ! Nauseated FaceSmiling Face with open mouth & closed EyesSmiling Face with open mouth & closed EyesNauseated Face  And you can can say it's use the gird.Nauseated FaceSmiling Face with open mouth & closed EyesCrying Face

I truly don't understand your English and the combination of emojis you're using there, but anyways you can't fix a bad photo, but you can learn how to shoot better photos

Learner
Message 509 of 838
Message 509 of 838

So all distorted photos from XZP are BS,you are so right of that.I must agree with you with that one.

And you can not grid out those distortions and now start moving topics ?

Enthusiast
Message 510 of 838
Message 510 of 838

It's 1am here and the topic is going to be changed.

*facepalm*

Device : Xperia XZ1
Headphone : MDR-1ALTD + MUC-S12SB1, ATH WS1100 + MUC-S12SM1
DAC/AMP : PHA-2A