account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XZP camera has serious distortion issue

SOLVED
Talent
Message 291 of 826
Message 291 of 826

Re: XZP camera has serious distortion issue

Rev 4 /HongKong  , high level distortion

Learner
Message 292 of 826
Message 292 of 826

Poland edition.Very unbearable distortion, can't take changeless portrait for sure. Some background and objects will make it be easily aware of the distortion.There is a compare results from our website, U11 vs XZ Premium.It is too obvious.

HTC U11HTC U11XZ PREMIUMXZ PREMIUM

https://www.tabletowo.pl/2017/06/23/sony-xperia-xz-premium-xperia-xzs-aparat-motion-eye-problem/

Learner
Message 293 of 826
Message 293 of 826

Hi, 

Found this distortion issue. And it's big distortion. 

Huge distortion especially on bottom partHuge distortion especially on bottom part

I notice when moving the phone, this distortion can be notice on the edge area of my screen, when I put the TV cabinet on centre of phone screen, there's no distortion like in picture above. This suggest lense issue. 

Before this I already notice this issue but after sony official comment on this distortion issue, I just forget this issue. I thought this only small distortion. 

Sony need to give quick fix. This phone is too  expensive to have this distortion issue. 

Rev 5, malaysia. 

Learner
Message 294 of 826
Message 294 of 826

YEAP still after one month no officialy reply from Sony about the distorion problem!!

HELLOOOO SONY WAKE UP !!!!  HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Ii this happen to a iphone, until now, we would have a solution already, not waiting for an answer!!

angry

angry

One time poster
Message 295 of 826
Message 295 of 826

Best solution:

Return your phone and never touch a sony product Agian ! Sony can't fix this issue like other issues they didn't fix it after 1 year ...

Talent
Message 296 of 826
Message 296 of 826

Thelastofus3 wrote:

Best solution:

Return your phone and never touch a sony product Agian ! Sony can't fix this issue like other issues they didn't fix it after 1 year ...

Nice answer from a one time poster. Obviously a troll. 

Next please... 

Message 297 of 826
Message 297 of 826

IA64 wrote:

Thelastofus3 wrote:

Best solution:

Nice answer from a one time poster. Obviously a troll. 

Next please... 

it's his third account here, I guess previous two were banned.

Final step completed, Code: "Welcome!"
Adviser
Message 298 of 826
Message 298 of 826

Got mine from Vodafone Uk online,enough is enough. Sloping 45° position still can see the curve.For some random characters ,just can not filtered out a normal one,you just can't.The object around are all deformed .Distorted layout so close to center and details are really wicked. Go for a S8, what a relief!

1.jpgDSC_0107.jpg

Talent
Message 299 of 826
Message 299 of 826

redmarl wrote:

Got mine from Vodafone Uk online,enough is enough. Sloping 45° position still can see the curve.For some random characters ,just can not filtered out a normal one,you just can't.The object around are all deformed .Distorted layout so close to center and details are really wicked. Go for a S8, what a relief!

With the pink display ? No thanks....

Learner
Message 300 of 826
Message 300 of 826

I had a new, On new update it seem reduce this issue and improve white balance. Now the picture it the same with open camera or google camera. I was use 2 app camera above on my xzp after i bought. It is the shame when xzp is loser when compare with htc u11