account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

XZP camera has serious distortion issue

SOLVED
Highlighted
Genius
Message 681 of 839
Message 681 of 839

Re: XZP camera has serious distortion issue

@Joaquin1 I am not sure of what you mean for "presentation".. unless your main language is spanish and you are trying to say "presentacion" aka "models".

There are different models of the XZ Premium: G8141 (One SIM), G8142 (Dual SIM) and SO-04J (Only for Japan).

Hardware, Software and "Presentation" should be almost the same, but I am curious: Did you try them both, which one exactly was presenting less distortion issues?

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Commissioner
Message 682 of 839
Message 682 of 839

Hi Aprilthevine,

Really the XC distortion is better than XZ1C?

Can you provide us shots with either to see the differences, please?

Thanks!

Adept
Message 683 of 839
Message 683 of 839

Si lo intenté, tres modelos. La primera que viene con la mica amarilla, la distorsión es muy fea, parece un ojo de pez. No se puede tomar una foto a un plano recto porque hay distorsión (probado en un importador).

El segundo tiene la mica transparente que dice sony, lo probé en un color cobre y no tenía ninguna distorsión, la calidad de la cámara era mejor (probada en la casa sony).

El tercero tiene la mica transparente que dice sony, pero en cromo luminoso, tiene una pequeña distorsión de tipo serpiente, pero no es tan grave (probado en una casa sony).

If I tried, three models. The first one that comes with the yellow mica, the distortion is very ugly, it looks like a fisheye. You can not take a photo to a straight plane because there is distortion (tested on an importer).

The second one has transparent mica that says sony, I tried it in a copper color and it did not have any distortion, the quality of the camera was better (tested in the sony house).
The third one has the transparent mica that says sony, but in luminous chrome, it has a small distortion of snake type, but it is not so serious (tested in a sony house).

I recommend seriously, porbar the devices before buying them, this model can not be bought via internet, only in person. Because apparently the distractions are not the same in all cell phones.

GT

Adept
Message 684 of 839
Message 684 of 839

I do not buy them for lack of money, if not with pleasure, what I do is go to the shops and try them out.

Message 685 of 839
Message 685 of 839

There is no Xz premium in copper.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Regular
Message 686 of 839
Message 686 of 839

Took 2 photos with my XZP today. It's just ridiculous, I can't show my clients such pictures. 

DSC_0009.JPGDSC_0015.JPG

Enthusiast
Message 687 of 839
Message 687 of 839

see... my server and NAS isn't in the acceptable shape... Dizzy Face

Image may contain: indoor

Device : Xperia XZ1
Headphone : MDR-1ALTD + MUC-S12SB1, ATH WS1100 + MUC-S12SM1
DAC/AMP : PHA-2A
Enthusiast
Message 688 of 839
Message 688 of 839

I don't know what mica is but i think thex have different Ver number.

Message 689 of 839
Message 689 of 839

@manuel88 wrote:

sony keeps on hiding my post about distortion from  their social media pages. fake sony.  never gona buy sony again.my  last piece of expensive 

**bleep** from sony. 

No they don't, it's just you don't know how to see them using Facebook visitor posts.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 690 of 839
Message 690 of 839

My post is still there.

What they had delete is my comment on their false advertisement.

Not sure if they take a look on user's post on community tab.

Device : Xperia XZ1
Headphone : MDR-1ALTD + MUC-S12SB1, ATH WS1100 + MUC-S12SM1
DAC/AMP : PHA-2A