account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

XZP camera has serious distortion issue

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 481 of 838
Message 481 of 838

Re: Will XZ1 have the same camera distortion issuse as XZP?

wowowowowowow  How can people twisted users post meaning  like that ? washer?

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 482 of 838
Message 482 of 838

Why are we fighting among ourselves? I see that the moderator can reply on the fact that the post has been moved here, he can even say that if the sample photos from xz1 are like this, we will let it post there. Why don't you simply let us know when will you fix this issue? That is all people want to know.
Everyone who is supporting sony for not commenting on it, come on!! We also love sony, why do you think we are here. I have bought an xz premium and will buy xz1 compact too if the issues are sorted and fixed. If you are not facing the issue, does not mean others are not too. Do you think so many people are just saying it to demean sony? Seriously!

We just need a fix.

Enthusiast
Message 483 of 838
Message 483 of 838

Well said, Absolutely.

Device : Xperia XZ1
Headphone : MDR-1ALTD + MUC-S12SB1, ATH WS1100 + MUC-S12SM1
DAC/AMP : PHA-2A
Adviser
Message 484 of 838
Message 484 of 838

@Quester : Hi Man, you must have some information about what is happening regarding this issue? You might have some info as to when it can be fixed or is anyone actually working on it? 

You know this is going to affect sony's sale, right? Not owning up to it is just gonna cost you customers, please provide us some information.

Message 485 of 838
Message 485 of 838

@Kunal17 wrote:

@Quester : Hi Man, you must have some information about what is happening regarding this issue? You might have some info as to when it can be fixed or is anyone actually working on it? 

You know this is going to affect sony's sale, right? Not owning up to it is just gonna cost you customers, please provide us some information.

as far as I know, moderators aren't Sony employees. those who are have an "Xperia Support" rank.

Learner
Message 486 of 838
Message 486 of 838

@Kunal17 wrote:

Why are we fighting among ourselves? I see that the moderator can reply on the fact that the post has been moved here, he can even say that if the sample photos from xz1 are like this, we will let it post there. Why don't you simply let us know when will you fix this issue? That is all people want to know.
Everyone who is supporting sony for not commenting on it, come on!! We also love sony, why do you think we are here. I have bought an xz premium and will buy xz1 compact too if the issues are sorted and fixed. If you are not facing the issue, does not mean others are not too. Do you think so many people are just saying it to demean sony? Seriously!

We just need a fix.

I couldn't agree more. I have already returned my XZP due  this distortion problem. Expecting XZ1, but I saw the reaction of Sony here, I guess the same distortion stay on XZ1. If this wavy distortion can be solve simply use the grid  then why this thread grow so big ,why so many people complain ?

why nobody complain iphone   samsung LG  huawei ? Indeed an unacceptable distortion level.Sony please accept the truth be humble and fix it,Let XZP XZS and XZ1 XZ1C worth the price user pay for.If you can not fix, at least tell  where the problem is? why? In my opinion fix this is a very simple thing for sony camera team.

Emperor
Message 487 of 838
Message 487 of 838

@Kunal17 @najodleglejszy

That's correct, you can check here Slightly smiling Face 

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Welcome/Ranking/m-p/354450#M2368

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 488 of 838
Message 488 of 838

I'm hoping for a fix too but I also wanted to say that you can still live with it until they release that fix, it's really easy to get really good shots with the current state of distortion. It is not that hard to hold your phone un-tilted and with grids on Grinning Face

Why are other people complaining? Well I dunno maybe they dunno how to manage a camera or maybe their patience threshold is much less than normal Grinning FaceDD

Enthusiast
Message 489 of 838
Message 489 of 838

Grid ? That's funny

Screenshot_20170630-200235.png

If grid can really fix the issues then not so many people will complain about it.

Device : Xperia XZ1
Headphone : MDR-1ALTD + MUC-S12SB1, ATH WS1100 + MUC-S12SM1
DAC/AMP : PHA-2A
Learner
Message 490 of 838
Message 490 of 838

So tell me how  make the wavy go away with grids on !?

picture in Message 292  which I posted

also in

Message 275 

Message 293 

Message 309