account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

XZ Premium owners - Your initial impression

Adept
Message 131 of 187
Message 131 of 187

Re: XZ Premium owners - Your initial impression

1. Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium? Nope

2. In what country do you live? Egypt

3. What was your previous phone? Xperia Z5
  4. What do you like most about your new phone? The looks! It's gorgeous!
  5. Occasionally we contact end-users for the purpose of product development. Would this be of interest to you? Yes
One time poster
Message 132 of 187
Message 132 of 187

@Sebastian_Courel wrote:

Are you an owner of the new Xperia XZ Premium? Tell the community a little bit about yourself and your experience so far.

1. Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium? No

2. In what country do you live? UK

3. What was your previous phone? Blackberry Passport
  4. What do you like most about your new phone? The looks... Best looking phone in the world 
  5. Occasionally we contact end-users for the purpose of product development. Would this be of interest to you? Yes

Kind regards

/Sebastian

XPERIA Development

Apprentice
Message 133 of 187
Message 133 of 187

Hi Sebastian and Sony.

Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium?
Yes, but it didnt work. Pre-orderd the phone but didnt get a phone or headphone as promissed.  

In what country do you live?
Sweden.

What was your previous phone?
Sony Xperia premium

What do you like most about your new phone?
Brilliant screen - fast - outstanding design - colud been the best phone ever BUT the camera has MAJOR distortion in many levels and blurriness.

Occasionally we contact end-users for the purpose of product development. Would this be of interest to you?
Yes please. Im a pro mobile photografer and i would like to help out. 

Iv been taking pictures for more than 3-4 years with excellent results but the new XZ is - sorry to say - useless. You are welcome to see some of my pictures Gurushots.com all taken with your phones. My pictures with XZ have been have been heavily modified to to minimise blurring and all the distortions.

Kind regards/ Jonas P Ström

Highlighted
Regular
Message 134 of 187
Message 134 of 187

@JonasP wrote:

Hi Sebastian and Sony.

Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium?
Yes, but it didnt work. Pre-orderd the phone but didnt get a phone or headphone as promissed.  

In what country do you live?
Sweden.

What was your previous phone?
Sony Xperia premium

What do you like most about your new phone?
Brilliant screen - fast - outstanding design - colud been the best phone ever BUT the camera has MAJOR distortion in many levels and blurriness.

Occasionally we contact end-users for the purpose of product development. Would this be of interest to you?
Yes please. Im a pro mobile photografer and i would like to help out. 

Iv been taking pictures for more than 3-4 years with excellent results but the new XZ is - sorry to say - useless. You are welcome to see some of my pictures Gurushots.com all taken with your phones. My pictures with XZ have been have been heavily modified to to minimise blurring and all the distortions.

Kind regards/ Jonas P Ström

Man, no headphones? Sweden officially **bleep** 😅😅😅

Regular
Message 135 of 187
Message 135 of 187

1. Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium? : No

2. In what country do you live?  : Germany

3. What was your previous phone? : Xperia XZ
  4. What do you like most about your new phone?  : Screen, Moton Eye Camera, general operating speed
  5. Occasionally we contact end-users for the purpose of product development. Would this be of interest to you? : I am in and would like to help as much as I can 
Visitor
Message 136 of 187
Message 136 of 187

Hi Sebastian.

Perhaps you can help. I changed my z5 to xz premium in August. Until then my phones, all Sony, have paired perfectly with my Mercedes C300 car for audio and phone. The xz premium however does not sync media with the car. Phone and calls are fine, but no music, podcasts etc.... Colleagues new Samsung or iPhones still sync all requirements. I can't see that this is a car problem? Please could you let us know when Sony will fix this? 

Enthusiast
Message 137 of 187
Message 137 of 187

Maybe in Android 8.0. That problem with bluetooth is Google problem from Android 7.0 and it is fixed in Android 7.1.2 by Google. Because XPERIA XZ Premium will jump to Android 8.0 this will be fixed when Sony updates device to Android 8.0.

Enthusiast
Message 138 of 187
Message 138 of 187

1. Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium? No

2. In what country do you live? Jersey

3. What was your previous phone? iPhone 7Plus & Z5 Premium
  4. What do you like most about your new phone? Simple, no fuss design & OS
Visitor
Message 139 of 187
Message 139 of 187

Hi Sebastian,

1. Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium? NO

2. In what country do you live?India

3. What was your previous phone? Xperia SP
  4. What do you like most about your new phone?  Stunning display, awesome camera & being SONY premium mobile phone user Slightly smiling Face
  5. Occasionally we contact end-users for the purpose of product development. Would this be of interest to you? Sure

Proud to be owner of SONY XZ Premium mobile

Thanks,

Madhu Babu N.

Message 140 of 187
Message 140 of 187

1. Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium? No i did not Pre Order. 

2. In what country do you live?i live in Indonesia. 

3. What was your previous phone?Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus and OnePlus 5. 
  4. What do you like most about your new phone? Everything except for the absence of double tap to wake. 
  5. Occasionally we contact end-users for the purpose of product development. Would this be of interest to you?i would be very interested. 

Sony XZ Premium,Samsung S9 Plus and iPhone X.
MDR-Z1R,ATH-MSR7 and V-Moda Crossfade Wireless.