2017-07-16 01:46 PM
Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium? No, got it a few weeks ago
In what country do you live? Australia
2017-07-16 02:49 PM
- Unfortunately, this phone starts to become laggy and basically unusable after a non-specific amount of time, usually sometime within a day of continuous operation, and needs to be restarted. Since this issue became apparent I've read about many other users experiencing the same issue, it's disappointing, as the phone generally portrays the 'premium' feel, however having to reboot your phone to call someone back because your phone was freezing up when you tried to answer it (along with other frustrating situations) really detracts from this. Really hoping there is an update coming soon to resolve these issues, as it's a great phone otherwise and I'm a fan of Sony products.
that's weird, I usually reboot my phone about once a week and I haven't experienced any slowdowns. sounds like some app might be misbehaving.
2017-07-17 12:34 AM
Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium? Yes
In what country do you live? Norway
2017-07-17 11:29 AM
1.I did not preorder XZP.
3.Moto X Play.
4.Extraordinary Super Slow Motion mode that could give an insight into what happens when a little bird is starting to its flight from a fence with ist super fast speed, or how fast a bee is waving its wings. SSM could show you things that are hidden for you eyes. I also like fluid zooming in video playback and the video at 1080p60, also the physical shutter release that help to shoot pictures when you have a ...baby in other hand and only one at your disposal. HDR screen with amazing colours is also what i like: i've tried to catch a sun on a leaves before a strom with a shadow of a cloud in the background and it was really beautyfull. I have seen it later on my FHD laptop's screen and the picture lost its magic. It is more pleasent and easy to use XZP than to use RX100 as a foto device.
2017-07-17 02:00 PM - edited 2017-07-17 02:09 PM
4 system speed
but o wish imaging timelapse😢😢
5 of course
2017-07-17 02:54 PM
1 Not pre ordered
3 Samsung galaxy S7 Edge + Samsung Galaxy Note 4
4 System speed/UI. Screen is really nice, also premium build quality. Software is generally good and lag free, .
Camera is really good and I have been impressed with battery life/screen on time.
6 only thing not working is do no disturb mode 😕do not know if it's a common problem or not.
2017-07-18 10:23 PM
3: iPhone 6s plus
4: design, build quality, fluid software
5: of course I am interested!
2017-07-19 03:52 AM
2017-07-19 09:34 AM
Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium? Yes, I did
In what country do you live? Thailand
What was your previous phone? Xperia XZ
What do you like most about your new phone?
- the speed & stability: previous phone needed multiple seconds to build up the startup screen and sometimes even lost the settings (so I had to recreate folders & apps on a weekly basis)
- when taking pictures & video clips, the previous phone ran hot after a few seconds and went in reduced functionality. The current one keeps it up without overheating
- the battery holds up the whole day, ven with extensive use.
- the only phone that I can use with my DJI Mavic, and shows the footage in 4k without framedrops
Occasionally we contact end-users for the purpose of product development. Would this be of interest to you? yes