account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

XZ Premium owners - Your initial impression

Apprentice
Message 81 of 187
Message 81 of 187

Re: XZ Premium owners - Your initial impression

Yes, understand that.

Talent
Message 82 of 187
Message 82 of 187

1- no

2- spain

3- Xperia z2

4- The screen, the best on the market. The speed of the phone, is a bullet.

The camera is spectacular,

the design.

It lacks a bit of loudspeaker volume to be perfect. I also miss the gallery widget.

5. Yes

Learner
Message 83 of 187
Message 83 of 187

1. Nej

2. Sweden

3. Xperia Z3 Compact
  4. Sound, Camera, Appearance, Speed
  5. Yes
One time poster
Message 84 of 187
Message 84 of 187

XZ premium bought eb France pre-order. 

To replace my X Performance. 

Very disappointed by the XZ premium. Many beugs and problems: 

- heats up very quickly and very hard. 

- Wi-Fi unusable because extremely unstable permanently (while the same Wi-Fi works very well on my PC and X Performance). 

- huge screen touch, add to a chaotic multi-point capacity management and very random.

- volume and quality of the speakers clearly below the X Performance. 

- Messaging that often bad (MMS arriving on another thread, SMS received often in duplicates, etc ...)

- at least 1x per day, the phone freezes and then turns off and restarts itself for no reason. 

- the brightness automatically very sharp, not progressive in contrast to the X series. 

- display that often crashes when have passed too fast from one application to another. 

BREF: a XZ premium much lower in use and in quality than the X performance and even the excellent Z3. 

For a smartphone has 800 euros, I am very disappointed and even angry against Sony. 

I was loyal to the brand and very satisfied since the first Z, but there I will surely stop and go to the competition for my next smartphones. 

I think even reuse my X Performance and resell this XZ Premium quality and reliability very mediocre 

Message 85 of 187
Message 85 of 187

I think you should contact your Local support I've not heard of an xz premium overheating. Pair that with the other issues you have and it could be something wrong with the device.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 86 of 187
Message 86 of 187

Are you an owner of the new Xperia XZ Premium? Tell the community a little bit about yourself and your experience so far.

1. Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium?  No

2. In what country do you live?  China

3. What was your previous phone? iPhone 6 Plus, Honor 8
  4. What do you like most about your new phone?  The design and the feel, SuperSlowMo.
  5. Occasionally we contact end-users for the purpose of product development. Would this be of interest to you? Yes, absolutely!
Adept
Message 87 of 187
Message 87 of 187

1. Yes.

2.India

3.Xperia C5 Ultra

4.4K HDR Display and 960fps.

5.Yes. I am interested.

Message 88 of 187
Message 88 of 187

Did you even try a factory reset? Many times that will fix things.

Regular
Message 89 of 187
Message 89 of 187

@Sebastian_Courel wrote:

Are you an owner of the new Xperia XZ Premium? Tell the community a little bit about yourself and your experience so far.

1. Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium?

2. In what country do you live?

3. What was your previous phone?
  4. What do you like most about your new phone? 
  5. Occasionally we contact end-users for the purpose of product development. Would this be of interest to you?

Kind regards

/Sebastian

XPERIA Development

1. No

2. United States

3. Moto X Pure

4. Display

5. Yes

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 90 of 187
Message 90 of 187

• Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium? No, I waited for my mobile provider to get it. 

@Sebastian_Courel wrote:

1. Did you pre-order your Xperia XZ Premium?

2. In what country do you live?

3. What was your previous phone?
    4. What do you like most about your new phone? 
    5. Occasionally we contact end-users for the purpose of product development. Would this be of interest to you?

Kind regards

/Sebastian

XPERIA Development

• In what country do you live? Australia

• What was your previous phone? Z3
  • What do you like most about your new phone? . Size,  screen,  finger print thingy 
  • Occasionally we contact end-users for the purpose of product development. Would this be of interest to you? Yes