Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2018-07-05 08:44 AM
My xz premium disconnects from wifi very often. Ever since oreo update, I have to be very close to the router to stay connected. If I go into the next room, signal drops low and disconnects many times, something that doesn't happen on my other devices.
2018-10-09 08:04 AM
Same problem with xz premium shows its connected to WiFi but then shows no Internet connection very annoying I thought it was my home WiFi at first but that's all fine can someone help sort this otherwise its by by to Sony
2018-10-09 12:27 PM
Let's go through the troubleshooting again.
There are 2 relevant pages to read.
One more thing to try is goto settings->system->(scroll down)->tap reset->and tap Reset network settings.
Last resort is Xperia Companion with a software repair
Please report back which action helped you resolve your problem.
2018-12-30 02:44 PM
Same problem here. Did elaborate factory reset, nothing changed.
After the reset reconnects WiFi for some time, then loses again, terminally. Having this problem more than one month, data plan overruns...
2019-01-01 02:17 PM
I'm doing some research, and i found few possible reasons which are related wlan routers. These settings should found almost any modern router.
1. Disable WMM APSD power save option.
2. Set the Network Key Rotation Interval to much longer timeperiod. Usually default is 3600 sec =1 hour. Try 10 or 100 hrs by adding 1 or 2 zeros that 3600 sec.
3. Set SSID always visible. There's no point to hide it. Only foolproof way to secure wlan is strong password. Even SSID is hidden, it can be easily found by appropriate software.
4. Try different Control Channel.
5. Use only 5GHz network if possible, and completely remove 2.4Ghz from the phone.
2019-01-09 06:51 PM - edited 2019-01-09 06:52 PM
I have this problem too. I have also dual and also i try everything
2019-01-09 06:57 PM - edited 2019-01-09 06:57 PM
My wifi crashing after about 5 minits and i must restart it again.. again.... I tryed everything