account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

XZ Premium When watching a movie, the white line suddenly flashes at the bottom left of the screen

Apprentice
Message 41 of 47
Message 41 of 47

Re: Video playback flash occuring?

Just been sent a message from Vodafone saying they are waiting for parts to repair my phone 7 to 10 days I think this a joke putting new parts in a phone

Message 42 of 47
Message 42 of 47

@Kevin74 wrote:

Iv have this problem to with my phone took it back to the Vodafone shop was just over the 28 days by 2 days so they would not replace it they sent it for repair that was yesterday I was very annoyed it will take 10 days they said gave me a phone on loan

Erm, it was stated two weeks ago it was software and is being fixed in an upcoming software update, wonder what Vodafone will fix?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 43 of 47
Message 43 of 47

If it is software why is it not happening to all xz premiums?

RCZ
One time poster
Message 44 of 47
Message 44 of 47

My xzp had same issue. I do believe is hw issue. I sent my xzp for servicing(7 days). 3 days since collection. So far the problem didn't appear on my new lcd. They replaced lcd and battery for my phone. So far so good. Hope this info can help you guys.

Cheers

Apprentice
Message 45 of 47
Message 45 of 47

Since Vodafone took my phone to get repaired iam being told they have to order parts won't have phone back till 10th if august its a joke

Adviser
Message 46 of 47
Message 46 of 47

I also noticed this problem in MX player.

Apprentice
Message 47 of 47
Message 47 of 47

Well after 5 and half weeks I got my phone back repair centre ordered new parts to put in it but then they said phone was faulty so I got a replacement Sony xz premium