account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

XZ Premium Pie 9.0 Gesture (Home Button)

Apprentice
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: XZ Premium Pie 9.0 Gesture (Home Button)

yes it is a problem

its only works that on pie os

its perm downgrade for working space ...

Visitor
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

Agreed. Done a system update thinking it would have gone better but what? I can't hide my home buttons anymore, it stays when I try to watch a video in full screen(what's the use if they don't hide?!) and the soft keys blinds me at night coz the screen filter/darkener doesn't affect the soft keys! What the actual fk. Somebody fix this quick, or I'll revert to my old phones and not plan to buy new and "upgraded" phones anymore....

One time poster
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

The x button to close the advertisement is behind the taskbar thus without touch the X I cannot play the movies

One time poster
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

Народ, кто-то из Украины обновление до 9.0 уже получил? Мне ещё не пришло 

The people, someone from Ukraine has already received an update to 9.0? I have not come yet

gt

Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

same here i need new android 9 gesture not stupid 3 button, its not even hidden in apps ughhhh