account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Will Xperia XZ premium support Double Tap to wake up?

Message 111 of 163
Message 111 of 163

Re: Will Xperia XZ premium support Double Tap to wake up?

This drives me crazy! My Xperia XZ supported it, but the XZ Premium doesn't. I was really hoping that this would be rectified in the Oreo update, but unfortunately not Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 112 of 163
Message 112 of 163

How do I get double touch to activate and deactivate the screen in Xperia XZ premium

Como obtengo doble toque para activar y desactivar la pantalla en Xperia XZ premium ya que no lo trae ya lo quisiera de nueva cuenta las versiones anteriores toda la gama Z la traía inclusive el Xperia XZ su predecesor! Me siento triste por la falta del mismo! 

As I get double touch to activate and deactivate the Xperia XZ premium screen because it does not bring it as I would like again the previous versions the entire Z range was brought including the Xperia XZ its predecessor! I feel sad for the lack of it!

-GT

One time poster
Message 113 of 163
Message 113 of 163

Return Double Tap

Recently bought a SONY XZP and did not find it a feature Double Tap To Wake Up. Developers, return this function. It is really very necessary and just convenient. I have been used to this function since the last smartphone (also Sony). Especially since 1 power button just will not last several years of use, and I do not want to change the smartphone more often. So please add the Double Tap To Wake Up function.

One time poster
Message 114 of 163
Message 114 of 163

Re: Will Xperia XZ premium support Double Tap to wake up?

Yes Sony please help us all regain this amazingly practical feature and include in a future software update pletty please Grinning Face not much to ask for and our prayers will be answered Grinning Face!!!!!!!

Apprentice
Message 115 of 163
Message 115 of 163

Tap to wake

Hello, I found at after updates on your phone very the desired function - awakening by clicking on the screen, but it is why it does not work ... prompt her to include?sketch-1512564826590.png

Message 116 of 163
Message 116 of 163

Re: Tap to wake

Ummmmm, what?  Thinking Face

Apprentice
Message 117 of 163
Message 117 of 163

I'm sorry, I'm using a translator to translate Google. explain how to activate the function that is indicated in the screenshot?

Message 118 of 163
Message 118 of 163

@romka_99 double tap to wake feature isn't currently available on XZ Premium.

Apprentice
Message 119 of 163
Message 119 of 163

will it be available in the future?

Message 120 of 163
Message 120 of 163

I have no idea - I guess only folks at Sony know for sure.