account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Wifi signal dropping

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 331 of 346
Message 331 of 346

Re: Wifi signal dropping

Yom surprised there isn't a class action law suit against sony at this stage. Those phones should have been recalled and replaced. 

One time poster
Message 332 of 346
Message 332 of 346

plsssss solve the problem, xz premium's wifi is bad. ive been updated the phone in sony's legation, but no difference. solve it ASAP

One time poster
Message 333 of 346
Message 333 of 346

Has there been any further work done on this? It is a constant issue and I am restarting my device mutliple times a day just to use my wifi. This response was last send in February 2018, it is now November and still no resolution?

One time poster
Message 334 of 346
Message 334 of 346

I updated my phone to android 9 and I still have that problem. I cannot connect the wifi before reststart my phone 

One time poster
Message 335 of 346
Message 335 of 346

I had this issue not any more after switching off the following:

1) open network notification

2) auto network switch

Do this and update if this make your wifi experience better. 

Rookie
Message 336 of 346
Message 336 of 346

Sony does not respect its customers.
Throw away this phone.
This problem will never be solved.
Sony scammers.

Never buy sony products.

Apprentice
Message 337 of 346
Message 337 of 346

Absolutely. This is the worst customer experience I've ever seen. GPS and WiFi useless from february this year, it's almost december and no solution, no answer for anything. And the worst thing is, that we're talking about last years flagship. This was my last phone from Sony. 

Apprentice
Message 338 of 346
Message 338 of 346

Re: Internet connection issues

Got the same issue both with Wi-Fi and mobile internet. sometimes during calls the phone suddenly looses network

One time poster
Message 339 of 346
Message 339 of 346

It is not solved. Is this a hardware issue?

I've XZ Premium G8141 with Android Oreo and build number 47.1.A.16.20, but this problem occurrs very often. The phone is not rooted. No harmfull software etc.

At least tell us is this hardware isssue or not.

Message 340 of 346
Message 340 of 346

I'm convinced it's hardware. I made them replace mine twice, and finally got a good one