account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Wifi connection dropping

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Wifi connection dropping

Had my phone about two years now, about a week ago my WiFi is constantly disconnecting. I restart my phone and it still does it. I've done diagnostics and it's always passed for WiFi on there. It's getting annoying now, I love this phone and have never had any issues apart from this. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wifi connection dropping

What changed? Did you install the June 2019 patch during last week (just guessing)?

Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wifi connection dropping

@Sonyuser23 wrote:

Had my phone about two years now, about a week ago my WiFi is constantly disconnecting. I restart my phone and it still does it. I've done diagnostics and it's always passed for WiFi on there. It's getting annoying now, I love this phone and have never had any issues apart from this. 

Restart or reset WiFi modem.. if u still have problem... Change to 802.11n in modem settings... And then back to its default 802.11b/g/n ...restart modem after each change...