account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Want to change the screen

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

I want to know the repair price Change screen

ต้องการ เปลี่ยนหน้าจอ

ฉันต้องการทราบราคาในการซ่อม เปลี่ยนหน้าจอ 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Want to change the screen

@Icyevil 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Since this is a global user based forum, no one can give you any pricing, you need to get it inspected and repaired by your >>> Local Support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Want to change the screen

Hi @Icyevil!

This is a Global user based forum and as @uliwooly mentioned and since the cost for a repair may vary between markets/regions, I would as suggested, recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team and see if they can give you an estimated cost of the repair. They are also very well informed when it comes to where service centres are located and if there are none near you, they can arrange a repair for you.

Keep in mind that it's not always an estimated cost can be communicated before the device has been examined.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.