account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Viber not working

One time poster
Message 11 of 34
Message 11 of 34

Viber doesn't work on mobile data

I have sony experience xz premium and viber does not work. Plus help 

Message 12 of 34
Message 12 of 34

Re: Viber doesn't work on mobile data

there have been several threads about Viber not working on XZ Premium. you should try contacting Viber support about the issue so that they can investigate it and hopefully fix it in a future update. their email address is support@viber.com
Message 13 of 34
Message 13 of 34

Re: Viber doesn't work on mobile data

I had made a typo in email address and edited it, make sure that you use the edited address.
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 14 of 34
Message 14 of 34

Viber not work !

Why not work viber all time crash and not open!! 

Rookie
Message 15 of 34
Message 15 of 34

Re: Viber not work !

Not working for anyone with a xz-premium I suspect the issue is with Viber as people have got older versions of Viber working on their xz-premiums.

Message 16 of 34
Message 16 of 34

have you tried contacting Viber support about the issue? their email is support@viber.com
Adept
Message 17 of 34
Message 17 of 34

Just discovered same problem on my xzp, can't download viber. I'm having too many problems with this phone, spending time on this forum talking about my xzp problems. I spent nearly €800 for this phone, I shouldn't be on this forum discussing problems, nor should I have to email viber to find out why viber isn't downloading on my phone, it should be issue free. People around me with €100 smartphones can download viber hassle free. I'm getting pissed, I have better things to be doing. 

Adviser
Message 18 of 34
Message 18 of 34

I suspect it has nothing to do with this phone and more to do with vibers ability to run on Android 7.1.1. Not everything is sonys fault you know. They cannot be blamed for every problem that apps have.

Message 19 of 34
Message 19 of 34

@markmark wrote:

Just discovered same problem on my xzp, can't download viber. I'm having too many problems with this phone, spending time on this forum talking about my xzp problems. I spent nearly €800 for this phone, I shouldn't be on this forum discussing problems, nor should I have to email viber to find out why viber isn't downloading on my phone, it should be issue free. People around me with €100 smartphones can download viber hassle free. I'm getting pissed, I have better things to be doing. 

it's very possible that the problem is on Viber's end and they didn't account for something in XZ Premium's software. you should try and contact them about the issue. 

Enthusiast
Message 20 of 34
Message 20 of 34

I have the same issue.

Last week Viber sad to me to be patient and that they are looking into the problem and trying to fix it.

Few days ago update came but after that it is even worse.

Waiting for fix.