account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Total nightmare

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Total nightmare

I dont even know why I gave them another "shot" after reading all the comments back in days on my Z... It was kind of a game changer phone, but it stopped and I am very dissapointed. Its just my personal thought, nothing much. Still no RAW, stereo is sooo low, when Im with my friends outdoors, we have to be quiet if i want to play some music and we sstill can barelly hear it lol. Lot of apps crashes, bluetooth doesnt work. I had to connect my earphones with NFC to get them working after Pie update. Camera is very bad, its like oil painting. Its really lacking of some basic features. 2019 is coming, not even a single rumour or ssomething like that about ambient thing or such a thing... Idk, this is the last phone from sony im having. My Z lasted long and it still works, rooted and etc. Its durable atleast.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Total nightmare

Just to point out, but NFC is just the Bluetooth handshake, if paired by NFC, it is using Bluetooth.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Total nightmare

Yes, but my point is that for example, i cant connect devices without NFC. Bluetoith doesnt work for me