account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Surround Sond/Panoramic Sound

Apprentice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Surround Sond/Panoramic Sound

Does Sony XZ Premium support Surrrond sound or Panoramic Sound while using a headset? I was searching for quite a while whether i can enable it within the phone but i i guess not. I play this game PUBG Mobile and its been really difficult play this game without sorround sonds. I can hear all the sounds well but i cant locate which direction they are coming from. Other mobiles like Samsung,One+,Huawei,Oppo and Apple have this option but Sony does not. Im using a sony headset as well yet no success. Can any of you tell me whether there's a solution for this matter?

5 REPLIES 5
Pioneer
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Surround Sond/Panoramic Sound

Hi @AravindaAsanka;

You can set the headphones surround sound (VPT) in Settings >Sound >Audio settings >Sound effects >Surround sound (VPT) >Select desired effect.

Rookie
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

theres no different, still the same result

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

really frustrating. 

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Guys why did you take off sony from Indian market I am a die hard fan for sony and it products I just want ur latest phone sony I am alread in so much of debts because what's evr I have in my house is all sony from led, home theater, ps vita, ps4 pro, sony bluetooth speakers xb41, sony H500, sony Sp700 and many more, Please consider a sony fan. 

Regards

Raj

Apprentice
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Do you experience the same problem,,?