account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Speakerphone stopped after software updates

LVE
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Speakerphone stopped after software updates

I JUST GOT my Xperia XZ Premium. It did some software updates and no speakerphone. I did all the steps and its still not working. 

3 REPLIES 3
Genius
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Speakerphone stopped after software updates

@LVE did you try restarting your phone in safe mode? If you just bought your phone and received a lot of software updates you may want also to try first a software repair using Xperia Companion and if that doesn't help please contacy your Local support or even better, return the phone to the seller and ask for a replacement.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Highlighted
LVE
Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Yes. My statement says I did ALL the steps. A factory reset didn't work because it didn't go back to the previous version. It still used the updated software version. See if the retailer will replace it? Will Sony replace it?

Genius
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@LVE depending where you will need to ask first the retailer. If retailer isn't for cooperation then you should contact your Local support.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!