account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony warranty check

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Sony warranty check

I want to ask about my Xperia XZ Premium warranty. My friend give

Me this smart phone. He saidshe bought at Hongkong  how can i check the warranty? Because ididnot know well about  the warranty.

Thanks,IRS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: Sony warranty check

@290503;

Let me tell you that every country has a specific warranty and normally the warranty is valid only in the country where the phone was bought, but it is always better to contact your local Sony support team regarding warranty issues.

Nevertheless if you go to the Support app in your XZ Premium, in the info tab the third line is the warranty time date of your phone. Also in the Support page of the Sony Xperia website if you insert the IMEI of your device you can also get the warranty time.

3 REPLIES 3
Veteran
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

I do not know how about your country but in mine warrany support service is great. One of the reasons I still stick to this brand. 

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

How can icheck for it?

Could uuhelphme totfind some solutions  thankyou 

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@290503;

Let me tell you that every country has a specific warranty and normally the warranty is valid only in the country where the phone was bought, but it is always better to contact your local Sony support team regarding warranty issues.

Nevertheless if you go to the Support app in your XZ Premium, in the info tab the third line is the warranty time date of your phone. Also in the Support page of the Sony Xperia website if you insert the IMEI of your device you can also get the warranty time.