account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium Won't Turn On

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Sony Xperia XZ Premium Won't Turn On

Hello, yesterday I was out in the rain and I was on my phone (XZ Premium) and I thought nothing of it (I have a few cracks on the back of the phone from dropping it).

Later I came home and went on my playstation for a while, I noticed my phone was pretty hot in my pocket, but I thought nothing of it.

Later I tried to go on my phone and nothing! No led or any signs of life, I tried to reset it with the long reset, but nothing happened and I also tried to connect it to my laptop as there could have been a software failire, but nothing again! I tried to charge it and there is still no signs of life coming from it!

I just need an opinion l, is it water damaged or did it over heat for no reason? 

Would I need a new battery for it?

1 REPLY 1
Pioneer
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Sony Xperia XZ Premium Won't Turn On

@Helpmekim

First option is to cover the phone in a closed bowl or can with rice so that the device will dry on the inside.

Give it 24 hours or so.

Charge te battery and switch it on again.

Report back if this solved your problem

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't