account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Softwear 8.0 bad in my xperia XZ dual premiun

Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Softwear 8.0 bad in my xperia XZ dual premiun

my Xperia worked very well again with Android 7.1, updated it to 8.0 and lost the phone, had problems of everything, from the time of battery, camera, Bluetooth, bad signal network, The contacts and favorites part was better, more practical in Android 7.1 this is horrible and not practical. A great phone a bad update of the software.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Softwear 8.0 bad in my xperia XZ dual premiun

@Bmw22 you could try performing a software repair using Xperia Companion to see if it fixes your problems. 

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

It's useless, sony oreo (stock firmware) is the worst work of all Stock Roms from sony, it has converted an expensive phone to an almost a budget phone, too much problems for oreo, some problems are general others don't.

Adviser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Downgrade to Nougat is better choice until Oreo 8.1. The only difference between 7.1.1 and 8.0 is that oreo has a better performance and camera but no soooo great, just a little..