account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Software update

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 11 of 21
Message 11 of 21

Re: Software update

@N0MAD wrote:

But my device is from Germany, anyway i look forward for the update.

Well..........

47.2.A.10.45 is available for unlocked or normal XZ Premium Germany. 

47.2.A.10.28 for operator Telekom

47.2.A.8.24 for operator Vodafone.

If yours not under operator, then u definitely has the update available. 

Try a VPN and change your region to  Germany in your phone and then check for updates manually. And see whether it's available or not..

Regular
Message 12 of 21
Message 12 of 21

I have one more question, recently i had a mic problem and i send my phone to sony to repair it, and they changed my motherboard, could that be a problem or it could interfere with the updates?

TD
Regular
Message 13 of 21
Message 13 of 21

If my motherboard has been changed during a recent repair, is there any chance that this is the problem?

TD
Commissioner
Message 14 of 21
Message 14 of 21

@N0MAD wrote:

If my motherboard has been changed during a recent repair, is there any chance that this is the problem?

No problems changing motherboard... It's device regional firmware which you have to know .

Look at service info and other details of your current firmware by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and check customisation version or any regional info in there.. or share the screenshot here. After a repair they might have loaded the global version or regional version. 

Regular
Message 15 of 21
Message 15 of 21

1555420782187.jpg

This is what i got

TD
Commissioner
Message 16 of 21
Message 16 of 21

@N0MAD wrote:

1555420782187.jpg

This is what i got

Can't view the screenshot.

Just tell me the version number of

Software info >> customisation version

Regular
Message 17 of 21
Message 17 of 21

1308-5321_R1C

TD
Commissioner
Message 18 of 21
Message 18 of 21

@N0MAD wrote:

1308-5321_R1C

Ok... It's the central Europe firmware and the latest version right now is 47.2.A.8.24.

There is no particular unlocked regional Romania version, that's why after the repair they installed central Europe firmware . If u had the Germany firmware u would have already be updated right now ..

Just wait for this month end they might release latest update.. currently u hav the February security patch update , they probably update next version with either April or may patch.  It's fine now..

Regular
Message 19 of 21
Message 19 of 21

Oh..at least now i know why my updates are delayed, anyway thank You for your support and sorry for wasting Your time too much.

Have a nice day! : )

TD
Commissioner
Message 20 of 21
Message 20 of 21

@N0MAD wrote:

Oh..at least now i know why my updates are delayed, anyway thank You for your support and sorry for wasting Your time too much.

Have a nice day! : )

It's ok.. sometimes we need to know a little deep than normal reasons..   happy to help ..

Have a nice day u too..! TC