account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Snap call problem

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Snap call problem

I tried calling my friend on snapchat using my BT headphones and it goes to the phone speaker also when listen to voice messages, and when during call with my friend in snap my friend  listened when I receive massage or call

Pls how let snap call work in my bluetooth headphone

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Snap call problem

@Hafarkw

Do you experience the same with the preloaded phone app or just snapchat? if the later then that's something snapchat has to fix. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Just snap,  and I tired two xperia phones its same problem  , my friend use I phone not have this problem 

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Hafarkw

Exactly, an app that work with one phone model might have issues with a different phone (model/brand), do report this issue with snapchat devs

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)