account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Smart backlight control since last update

SOLVED
Sony Xperia Support
Message 71 of 73
Message 71 of 73

Re: Smart backlight control since last update

Hi again @Jeff87!

There are several users that have commentated that it has been resolved for them after installing the 47.2.A.6.30 update. If this is not yet available for your device, you will have to wait a bit more until it is available and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @TomaszDK, thank you for confirming this and I'm glad to hear that you don't get the error message any longer! Slightly smiling Face

Have a great day!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 72 of 73
Message 72 of 73

Well my phone has updated to build no, 47.2.A.8.24 yesterday and the backlight control hasn't stopped since but now com.sonymobile.enrichedcalling application has stopped instead. I am sick of this I have had sony xperia mobiles for the last 10 or more years but I really don't think I want to get another. Also it really winds me up when I phone customer services and they ask me  "have you tried restarting the phone" when it is already known by them and myself that an update is needed to solve the problem.

One time poster
Message 73 of 73
Message 73 of 73

Fix  already,