account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

One time poster
Message 491 of 497
Message 491 of 497

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Hotspot wifi özelliğini açtığım zaman telefonum kapanıyor yardım lütfen telefonumu fabrika ayarlarına getirdim sorun düzelmedi Sony Xperia peremium

When I turn on the hotspot wifi, my phone shuts down help please I brought my phone to factory settings problem did not improve Sony Xperia peremium

gt

One time poster
Message 492 of 497
Message 492 of 497

Hi, I'm having troubles with my mic, I can call but to record voice messages and use the video cam it doesn't work, I try with the Xperia test but it says that it can't record sound, what can I do? 

Message 493 of 497
Message 493 of 497

@Edr1 wrote:

Hi, I'm having troubles with my mic, I can call but to record voice messages and use the video cam it doesn't work, I try with the Xperia test but it says that it can't record sound, what can I do? 

Just restart your phone and test. It kind a occur when mic hangs or sometimes after a Google app update... Make a couple of restarts too.

HTL
One time poster
Message 494 of 497
Message 494 of 497

My device's IMEI code doesn't know why it's gone, I didn't download and change the system's grass-roots application. However, the system prompted me to update five times in the past four days, whether the disappearance of the IMEI code has something to do with this.Screenshot_20190906-231153.png

Message 495 of 497
Message 495 of 497

My phone's fingerprint sensor on the side for unlock stopped unlocking, I think it was after a hard reset. Any idea of how to get it working again? 

Pioneer
Message 496 of 497
Message 496 of 497

@HTL wrote:

My device's IMEI code doesn't know why it's gone, I didn't download and change the system's grass-roots application. However, the system prompted me to update five times in the past four days, whether the disappearance of the IMEI code has something to do with this.Screenshot_20190906-231153.png

Hi @HTL, you can see that all the updates are different (different build numbers), your device is updated gradually with all the versions released since the one you have installed until the latest one released. 

Adviser
Message 497 of 497
Message 497 of 497

Hi, I've installed Google opinion rewards on my xz premium and when I go to the permissions page in settings, the only permission I can enable for the app is Camera. Google location history is on but the app doesn't have location permissions, anyone know how to enable it or if this will effect the app? 

Screenshot_20190910-200015.png