account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Rookie
Message 481 of 486
Message 481 of 486

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

My xz premium is very new, after 5 days of use, the display colour changes, has vertical lines, light shadows, uneven colour of display and loses its original colour. Please... I'm already frustrated, I need help how to fix it. 

Commissioner
Message 482 of 486
Message 482 of 486

@Bella8 wrote:

My xz premium is very new, after 5 days of use, the display colour changes, has vertical lines, light shadows, uneven colour of display and loses its original colour. Please... I'm already frustrated, I need help how to fix it. 

Sorry to hear u have display issues on a very new phone. Based on your description,it looks like display panel damage..  Any particular reason for the damage? Like is there recently any screen guard or tempered glass application or use of tight hard back case cover?

Think your phone is still in warranty, contact local Sony authorised service centre  

In the meantime you can try turning off phone for some time and also try colour inversion and colour correction accessibility settings to see default colour restores or not..

One time poster
Message 483 of 486
Message 483 of 486

Hi my phone got very hot just now and it even got a warning message so I immediately stopped everything I do and let the phone rest. However, after start the phone back, the screen no longer shows true black, but a light grey instead. Any idea what happened? Will it be repaired itself or is the screen detroyed?

Commissioner
Message 484 of 486
Message 484 of 486

@Felizku wrote:

Hi my phone got very hot just now and it even got a warning message so I immediately stopped everything I do and let the phone rest. However, after start the phone back, the screen no longer shows true black, but a light grey instead. Any idea what happened? Will it be repaired itself or is the screen detroyed?

Not sure about it... Did the phone turned on and display working? It's better u keep it off until fully cooled down. If u use back cover , u should remove it when the phone got hot. 

Light gray might be the indication of display panel LCD liquid damage. Keep the phone off for some more time and try turning on.. if display damage is quite visible ,then you have to contact Sony authorised service centre to check the device totally.  

Hope your phone recovers ...

Learner
Message 485 of 486
Message 485 of 486

Good evening, I have a phone sony xperia az primium.

But the problem that I have 28.87G free on 32G in total but and the device tells me that I have an insufficient stogage

What to do?

Bonsoir,j'ai un phone sony xperia az primium.

Mais le problème que j'ai 28,87G libres sur 32G au total mais et l'apareil me dit que j'ai un stogage inssuffisant

Quo faire?

@Ismo 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Learner
Message 486 of 486
Message 486 of 486

Bon excuse moi de l'erreur car je ne savais pas que ce forum est uniquement en anglais.

Je suis debutant en anglais et je preferts apprendre l'anglais sans logiciel de traduction.

Et je suis tombé sur ce forum parce que j'ai un problème avec mon phone mais malheuresement le forum ne m'a apporté aucune solution.

Merci je quitte avec un coeur lourd.

Good excuse me for the mistake because I did not know that this forum is only in English.

I am a beginner in English and I prefer to learn English without translation software.

And I came across this forum because I have a problem with my phone but unfortunately the forum did not bring me any solution.

Thank you I leave with a heavy heart.

gt

Bon excuse moi de l'erreur car je ne savais pas que ce forum est uniquement en anglais.

Je suis debutant en anglais et je preferts apprendre l'anglais sans logiciel de traduction.

Et je suis tombé sur ce forum parce que j'ai un problème avec mon phone mais malheuresement le forum ne m'a apporté aucune solution.

Merci je quitte avec un coeur lourd.

@Ismo 

This is a global user based forum, that's why post must be in English, you can use google translate or practice your English.